This 1 day private tour covers the trip to the most popular sites of Badaling Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City, enjoy your own car or van with your own tour guide and driver.
Air-conditioned private vehicle.
English Speaking tour guide.
Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 3rd Ring Road.
Typical Chinese lunch. Vegetarian also available.
What's Not Included
Fee of cable car.
ADULT: Age: 3 - 80
Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Face masks provided for travellers
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Regular temperature checks for staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Children under 3 years old are free.
COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Forbidden City is closed on every Monday.
Guides required to regularly wash hands
If the hotel you stay is not located within the 3rd Ring Road, your travel coordinator will inform you of a nearest pick-up point for boarding the coach. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi or subway by yourself at your own expense.
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Public transportation options are available nearby
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Specialized infant seats are available
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
The Great Wall at Badaling
1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Great Wall (60 miles away from downtown about one hour driving) Badaling section. Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird view. Sightseeing on Badaling Great Wall for 2 hours.
2. Before having lunch (12:00), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant.
Admission Ticket Included
4. On the way to Tian'anmen Square, go to Olympic site and have a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
Admission Ticket Free
Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
5. Visit the Tian'anmen Square - the largest square in the world. It will take about half hour to go around it.
Admission Ticket Free
Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
6. Then walk to the Forbidden City. The Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum, is the largest and most well preserved ancient imperial residence in China today.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Beijing by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Beijing. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Beijing and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Beijing.