This 1 day private tour covers the trip to Beijing Beijing Capital Museum, 798 Art Zone, National Theatre and have a short exterior visit to the Birds Nest, water cube - the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games..
English Speaking tour guide.
Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 3rd Ring Road.
Typical Chinese lunch. Vegetarian also available.
What's Not Included
ADULT: Age: 3 - 80
Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Face masks provided for travellers
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 3rd Ring Road.
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Regular temperature checks for staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Children under 3 years old are free.
COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
If the hotel you stay is not located within the 3rd Ring Road, your travel coordinator will inform you of a nearest pick-up point for boarding the coach. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi or subway by yourself at your own expense.
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Public transportation options are available nearby
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Specialized infant seats are available
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
Beijing Capital Museum
1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time and driver to the Capital Museum, have a visiting there for about 1 hour.
Admission Ticket Included
2. Go to National Theatre to have a visiting for about 1 hour. The egg-shaped theatre is designed by the French architect Paul Andreu, the designer of the terminal of the Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. The National Grand Theatre, situated west of the Beijing's central Tian'anmen Square, has a huge glass and titanium dome-shaped structure surrounded by water. It is regarded as the Egg due to its smooth, translucent exterior and ovoid shape.
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant.
4. After lunch, have a rest in the Tea House for about 45 minutes and drink Chinese Tea.
Admission Ticket Included
5. Go to Olympic site and have a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
Admission Ticket Free
798 Art Zone
6. Go to 798 Art Zone, the Beijing " Greenwich Village or SoHo"or also called 798 Art District or Factory 798, a part of Dashanzi in the Chaoyang District of Beijing that holds a rich artist community. It is located in a 50-year old out of service military factory complex of unique architectural style.
7. At last, driving the travelers back to their hotel.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Beijing by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Beijing. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Beijing and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Beijing.