With its fantastic scenery & precipitous topography, Jinshanling Great Wall is remarkable place for sightseeing, hiking and exploration. The hike takes about 3 hours. Our tour guide will escort you from beginning to the end. Departure: daily, no shopping steps.
Air-conditioned private vehicle.
English Speaking tour guide.
Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 3rd Ring Road.
Typical Chinese lunch. Vegetarian also available.
What's Not Included
Fee of cable car.
ADULT: Age: 3 - 80
Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Face masks provided for travellers
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
If the hotel you stay is not located within the 3rd Ring Road, your travel coordinator will inform you of a nearest pick-up point for boarding the coach. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi or subway by yourself at your own expense.
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Regular temperature checks for staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Children under 3 years old are free.
COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
No Shopping Steps.
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Public transportation options are available nearby
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Specialized infant seats are available
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
Jinshanling Great Wall
1. Around 7:30am pick up from your hotel in downtown Beijing. Arrival at Jinshanling Great Wall around 10:00am. Hike from the east section of Jinshanling Great Wall to the General Tower.
2. Hike the east section of Jinshanling Great Wall. Jinshanling Great Wall is located about 130 km from downtown Beijing. The Jinshanling Great Wall was first constructed built in the Ming Dynasty. The famous general, Xu Da, of the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) supervised and directed the construction of the Great Wall. Later, Qi Jiguang led a number of defense works while guarding the north area in 1567.
3. The trip hike is about 6 km and takes about 3 hours.
4. Each tower has its unique feature and look. There are relatively less crowded here at Jinshanling Great Wall, it is a nice place to explore the Great Wall in Beijing.
5. After lunch, return to downtown and drop-off the hotel you stay.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Beijing by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Beijing. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Beijing and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Beijing.