Meet your private driver at airport or in hotel lobby at reasonable time. You will ride about 2 hours to Gubei Water Town.
1. We have a lot of drivers. All drivers are professional for foreigners' travelling in Beijing but some of them may speak no English. They will communicate with you by translation APP.
If you do mind ,please donot book this tour.
2. The price is for 9 hours.if the time from picking you up till dropping you off is more than 9 hours, the cost is 70RMB per additional hour.
3. The price is per person, not per vehicle.If you want this private tour, you need to book at least for 2 persons.
4. 2 persons price is per vehicle(That means even you got 4 people, you can just pay for 2 persons)
5. If you are over 4 persons, please contact me. I will arrange that for you.
6. The cost includes gas,tolls.parking fees.No tickets including.No hidden fees.
No shopping stops.
Hotel and airport pickup
What's Not Included
INFANT: Age: 1 - 5
CHILD: Age: 6 - 12
YOUTH: Age: 13 - 17
ADULT: Age: 18 - 65
SENIOR: Age: 66 - 80
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Experience may be cancelled due to Insufficient travelers
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
Gubei Water Town
Gubei Water Town surrounds the beautiful Mandarin Duck Lake Reservoir and leans against the Simatai Great Wall, the most dangerous and majestic section of the entire Great Wall. Regarded as 'Wuzhen in Beijing', Gubei Water Town boasts a combination of mountains, water and ancient villages. Most buildings are reconstructed in the traditional courtyard style. Based on five ancient villages and a water resource, this water town has developed into a large-scale sightseeing and holiday destination.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Beijing by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Beijing. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Beijing and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Beijing.