One day private tour package covers the trip to the Temple of Heaven and the Summer Palace, enjoy your own car or van with your own tour guide and driver.
English Speaking tour guide.
Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 3rd Ring Road.
Typical Chinese lunch. Vegetarian also available.
What's Not Included
ADULT: Age: 3 - 80
Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Face masks provided for travellers
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
If the hotel you stay is not located within the 3rd Ring Road, your travel coordinator will inform you of a nearest pick-up point for boarding the coach. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi or subway by yourself at your own expense.
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 3rd Ring Road.
Regular temperature checks for staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Children under 3 years old are free.
COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Public transportation options are available nearby
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Specialized infant seats are available
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time and then drive to visit Summer Palace, the best-preserved imperial garden in the world that boasts centralized architectural masterpieces as well as scenic beauties. Long corridor & marble boat in Summer Palace will impress you a lot. Visit it for 1.5 hours
2. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant.
3. After Lunch, take about 45 minutes to visit Silk Factory to have a look and as well as a short rest.
Admission Ticket Included
Temple of Heaven
4. Then drive to Temple of Heaven. The visit takes about 2 hours. The Temple of Heaven is located in southern Beijing. It is included in the UNESCO world heritage list in 1998. With an area of 2.7 million square meters, it is the largest of its kind in the country. Built in 1420, the 18th year of the reign of Ming Emperor Yongle, the temple was where emperors went to worship heaven for good harvests.
Admission Ticket Included
Qianmen Walking Street
5. Then drive to the Qianmen Area, Dashilan street was a commercial center of Beijing more than 500 years ago. Its old shops and small stalls are preferred by Beijingers.
6. At last, driving the travelers back to their hotel.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Beijing by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Beijing. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Beijing and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Beijing.